- Fields marked with an * are required
Team Identification (One Form per Team Please)
- By submitting the information below you acknowledge that you know of no reason, health or otherwise, that would prevent your team from participating safely throughout the Friars' Briar. If your team members at any time have any question about their ability to participate safely in this week-long sporting event, please speak with a physician or other appropriate professional immediately. By submitting this registration you are agreeing players are responsible to monitor their own fitness to curl safely. Notice: Proof of Covid19 vaccination required (2 shots, 3 shots preferred)
- (Use 'Unknown' if Team Member not available yet OR 'Want Registrar's Assistance' to be filled by curlers without a full team)
- If a team is registering only 3 members, leave the Lead fields empty, otherwise treat Lead fields as 'required'
Fees (Team and Guests)
- Team Registration Fees include lunches Monday, Wednesday & Friday, banquet meal with entertainment on Thursday, for each player.
Guests (spouses, etc) are invited and individual meal costs can be ordered below.
- Leave blank if no guests attending or uncertain at time of sending registration. Teams will be contacted late February about any further guest fees, which will be collected upon arrival Monday, March 7.
- Cheques should be made out to 2022 Friar's Briar and mailed to 2022 Friars' Briar, c/o Lee Loveridge, 147 Riverpark Dr. S, Lethbridge, AB T1K 5X4
eTransfers should go to email@example.com
(security question: What are the Friars doing March 7-11 Answer: curling)
- The Committee is requesting notice of any dietary/food restrictions. Identify Team Member and food issue(s).
As well, if Team is planning to use own transportation while in Lethbridge, please indicate such. Otherwise, this section can remain 'blank'.
Contact Information (For followup on Registration, if needed)
- Note: Any subsequent change to the above information should be by direct email to the Registrar, indicating Team name and changes required. (Use contact form on Contact Us tab in top menu of website)